Unofficial gathering point for OrionEmpires & OrionXnovA

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Thunder Chickens

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sam

PostSubject: Thunder Chickens   Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:20 am

I am from Anti-Spiral and I declare war against Thunder Chickens, upthevale has attacked me to many times and my team mates to many times. THIS IS WAR!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Fallen

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Chickens   Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:30 pm

wait wait wait your leader said himself that he only attacked you guys three times ond if you want war so be it im not intitled to stop you but if you start bashing us i will get mad
Back to top Go down
upthevale

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Chickens   Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:58 am

ok let me clear this up coz this is starting to annoy me..

I attacked a player called "somebody" from your alliance over a week ago now...

Then sam hit me and in our discussion he had no mention of my attack on somebody a week before, so i presume it was a random attack.

I did warn him before he attacked that i would hit back hard unless he returned his fleet.

he said "i dont care about the thunder chickens which is why i am attacking there members"

I then attacked him 3 times. i then got a message to say "stop attacking me or this means war"

I then stopped attack him

I then got a message to say... "you do realise this means war"

I dont have a problem with a war deceleration but going back on your word is rather strange...

All the above messages and attacks i can provide evidence if ppl want to see it. just pm me and ill send print screens or the report code for the attacks...

please note i dont see this as a war untill eaither the correct rank in our alliance announces it.. But if you attack me i will see that as a player to player war decleration. so think carefully
Back to top Go down
wokka

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Chickens   Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:45 am

This is tommyb as diplomat of the thunder chickens, i dont think that this claim from one person dignifies a full on war.

I believe that 2 payers can have a fued and not put on a full on war between thier alliances.

If the officers of the Anti Spiral would like to declare war collectively we will accept it but for right now i don't justify this fued as a war

Back to top Go down
upthevale

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Chickens   Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:33 pm

as i said. i wont see it as a war until the correct ranks announce it. But a player to player one will happen if i am attacked again by this player Smile
Back to top Go down
upthevale

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Chickens   Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:05 am

OK update on this situation. I was attacked twice by sam. Thus meaning i will carry on with what i said.

Here is a message he sent me.
Quote :
i am going to shatter your record for raids, i will do what i want to you when i want, bring it

he then sent me a message saying "you win" when he saw my army after he hit my planet.

But i will be launching revenge attacks soon as i did warn.

The player to player war will not end untill i see your punishment is done for talking to my like crp.

Smile

if the alliances want to get involved thats ur business but iv made myself clear Smile
Back to top Go down
upthevale

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Chickens   Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:14 am

war now "for now"

see CR'S post for more info

I say "for now" because i have spy fleets hitting me all the time from alliance members now, so im detecting this may kick off again soon.

Im not sure how it works on this forum but as far as i see it, this post and the CR's can be closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thunder Chickens   

Back to top Go down

Thunder Chickens
Page 1 of 1